Samstag, 17. Juli 2010

Use SSRS ReportViewer with PowerShell, use parameters and catch navigate event

Today I will just show a small extension of code from @sqlbelle which you find at SQL Server PowerShell : How to View your SSRS Reports (rdl) Using PowerShell and ReportViewer

Thanks belle, your code gave me a great start to  build a prototyp and evaluate the ReportViewer Control. I had to add an eventhandler for the hyperlink event and to provide reportparameters by code.

As I didn't find these features in PowerShell Examples and I found the translating of C# not trivial, I present here my code.

Thanks go to James Kovacs for the C# example for Reportparameters

James Brundage how showed me how to write an eventhandler in PowerShell

and somewhere in Bruce Payette's Windows PowerShell in Action I found the solution for defining the array of .Net Objects, which I need here for  Report Parameters.

hope it helps

Bernd

Edited:
Oops I had still formating difficulties in this blog.
You find the same code at http://poshcode.org/1977.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen